ElvishCraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitelist Application

2 posters

Go down

Whitelist Application Empty Whitelist Application

Post  NOVAZ3N Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 pm

IGN: NOVAZ3N
Have you ever been banned? I can check, so be honest: Not that I know of.
Do you understand that intentionally breaking server rules will result in ban?: I do.
What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft?: Building, and helping people out all around.
Any extra info you want to include: I've been playing minecraft ever since it came out and I have never griefed nor stolen from anyone. I've spent a long, long time searching for a server that allows me to build and play with a good community. But most of the servers I find that claim to be a small but good community servers are basically a ghost town when I get on them. Not a single person is ever on. Aside from that... 98% of other servers that I find are pvp/grief servers... So as you can tell, I'm starting to become either desperate and or insane looking for a server that simply allows me to have a good time.

NOVAZ3N

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application Empty Re: Whitelist Application

Post  ElvishMuffin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. The server was down for a while, due to lack of players. Some of the old players are starting to come back, and I've been re-advertising the server again to recruit. But I know you are looking for a more active server, so I understand if you lost interest.
ElvishMuffin
ElvishMuffin
Admin

https://elvishcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down